The family of Connie B. Hopkins honored her memory with a private service and burial at Union Grove Cemetery in Mooreville. W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors was in charge of the arrangements. Hopkins, 61, died Monday, August 17, 2020 at her home. She was born March 11, 1959 in Tupelo to Grady Hopkins and Eileen Thompson. Connie accomplished many things in her lifetime, including receiving a master's degree from the University of Alabama. She was a licensed health care administrator. She retired from her position as vice president of Operations at Age, Inc., a long-term care organization. She was very successful, well-respected, and loved by so many for having a gi9ving heart. She is survived by husband, Jim Cayson of Mooreville, whom she married on May 6, 1994; her children, Aaron Cayson (Jackie) of Amory, Casey Cayson (Sarah) of Mooreville, and Kristie McMillen (Crystal) of Pontotoc; grandchildren, Bradyn Denton, Bradley, Eva, and Emma Cayson, and Rayanne Husky; her father, Scott Thompson of Mantachie; her brothers, Scott Hopkins of Nashville, Tenn., and Randy Hopkins (Paulette) of Mantachie; and her special friends, Charlotte Green, Glinda Vance, Alicia Brown, Molly Smitty, sister-in-law, Sonya Rushing, Lisa Maples, and Janet Cayson. She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister, Paula Hopkins Ross. Sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
- $1 million bond set for knife welding hood
- Plantersville educator loves politics and helping others
- Selected Independent Funeral Homes honors Whitney Pegues-Beck
- Local high school student awarded $25,000
- Tupelo Public Schools name parent of the year
- Pray for all who have to work through this weather
- Retired Shannon principal still active in community
- The race is on
- New music to grove to by Darrell Marecle and friends
- Attempted killing of Alabama officer highlights problems with justice system
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.