Venue Coalition recently announced that longtime arena manager Todd Hunt will be joining the company as svp, client services & partnerships, according to a press release. In his new role, Hunt will focus on national booking and business development while continuing to service new and existing Venue Coalition clients. An active member in the International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM), Hunt is currently serving as past chair of the Board of Regents at Venue Management School. In addition, he has served on the IAVM Board of Directors and chaired numerous committees and councils for the organization. Since 2007, Hunt has been the executive director of the BancorpSouth Arena and Conference Center in Tupelo. “My thirty plus years of experience as a talent buyer and venue operator coupled with my thirteen years of experience as a Venue Coalition member have provided me with an appreciation for the services this organization provides to the industry,” stated Hunt. “I am excited to join the VC team and for this next chapter in my career.” “We're thrilled to add Todd to our team,” Andrew Prince, president, added. “His reputation throughout the industry is impeccable, and the knowledge he brings to the table will allow us to take Venue Coalition to new heights. We know our members will benefit from this new addition.” The news came days after the mayor and Tupelo City Council discussed putting the director under the city, like other department heads.
- Mayor Shelton talks about what's next
- Victim left near death, suspect out on bond
- Tupelo native one of two dead in Trace accident
- Mets add Dozier at 2B, put Nunez on IL, confirm Maxwell deal
- Tupelo man saved Jungle Girl
- World War II jungle radio, generator will soon be up and running
- Plantersville man picked up on counts of sexual battery
- The origins of Scooby- Doo finally revealed
- Singer, songwriter combo propels Heathcote Hill
- Local schools preparing to open doors next month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.