Students went through 22 rounds of competition in the county school district spelling before a winner was decided. Hanqi Qian of Saltillo Elementary School spelled “akimbo” correctly to receive first place. In second place was Jennifer Clifton of Mooreville Middle School and third place went to Emmalee Blaylock of Mooreville Elementary School. The girls will compete in the Lee County Bee on Jan. 23, at 4 p.m. at the Hancock Leadership Center.
- Facebook post leads to teenage death
- Law needs help locating remaining robbery suspect
- Tupelo inmate attacks officers
- Trying to ‘right’ civil wrongs
- The Siren is a dark fairy tale guaranteed to frighten
- Sheriff hopes to improve church safety
- ‘Hell hath no fury …’
- Blues harmonica rocks Wayback Machine
- Great acting propels this intriguing tale of deception
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.