Students went through 22 rounds of competition in the county school district spelling before a winner was decided. Hanqi Qian of Saltillo Elementary School spelled “akimbo” correctly to receive first place. In second place was Jennifer Clifton of Mooreville Middle School and third place went to Emmalee Blaylock of Mooreville Elementary School. The girls will compete in the Lee County Bee on Jan. 23, at 4 p.m. at the Hancock Leadership Center.
- Felony amounts of drugs seized in Verona
- Changes in 2021 Tupelo mayor race
- A moment in the mountains with God
- TPD takes two felony offenders off the street
- It’s beginning to look a lot like COVID Christmas
- Guntown baby fortunate to be alive
- Many inmates consider the justice system a game
- Cooper Tire employee dead after accident
- Senate resumes work on major priorities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.