U.S. Representative Trent Kelly (R-Miss.) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jaxon Nolan to the U.S. Naval Academy. The Fulton native is an Itawamba Agricultural High School Senior. Jaxon is an excellent student who is ranked fifth in his class. He is a motivated student who demonstrates a strong work ethic and leadership skills. Additionally, Jaxon has numerous awards and honors for his work in the classroom and well beyond. He has participated in a variety of sports, including football, cross country, golf, swim, and baseball. Jaxon enjoys giving back to his fellow Itawamba County residents through community service projects. He has organized a blood drive, participated in the Trinity Baptist Church Food Assistance Program, and serves as an active member of the Trinity Baptist Church Youth Group. Jaxon is the son of Kevin and Selena Nolan. “I'm very excited to receive an appointment to the U.S. Naval Academy,” Jaxon said. “I'm looking forward to it. I have always wanted to serve my country.”
- Tupelo high speed chase leads to arrests
- Guntown man arrested for possession of a firearm by convicted felon
- McRae returns $12,000 in unclaimed money to Tupelo
- Private Eye hired by family to locate Lori Cockrell
- Harper and Midwest Kind to rock Tupelo tonight
- Hope Unbridled Equestrian Program looking for volunteers, sponsorships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.